The Berkeley Arms
- Telephone 01243573167
- Opening times Mon–Sat 11.30am–11pm; Sun noon–10.30pm.
- Seasonal times Please enquire.
- Food served Mon & Wed–Sat noon–2.30pm & 6–9pm; Tue noon–2.30pm; Sun noon–5pm.
- Average price £25 (evening meal); £10 (main course)
- Website www.berkeley-arms-bosham.co.uk
The Berkeley Arms is a traditional country style pub, in the picturesque and historic village of Bosham. Our aim is to honour what makes a classic British pub; a grade 2 listed building with log fires in the bar and restaurant and with outdoor seating. You'll find traditional Fuller's beers on tap as well as lagers from around the world (including an English craft lager!) amongst other top tipples of course. The classic British theme carries onto the menu where you will find dishes such as 'The Classic Prawn Cocktail', 'Hand Beer Battered Haddock and mushy peas' and 'Steak and Ale Pies', and by Pie we mean a proper individual pie, a beautiful filling encased entirely in short crust pastry, no puffy lids in sight!! On Sundays we serve a traditional a Roast Dinner with all the trimmings and choice of meats. We offer a relaxed environment where you can feel at home, providing friendly service and hearty classic lunches, dinners and desserts. Book a table and come pay us a visit!
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi