- Telephone 0131 555 3664
- Opening times Mon–Fri 8am–10pm; Sat 10am–10pm; Sun 11am–10pm.
- Seasonal times Winter: Mon–Sun 11am–9pm.
- Food served Mon–Sat 10am–10pm, Sun 11am–10pm.
- Average price £9 (lunch); £9 (evening meal)
- Website www.crollasgelateria.com
Award-winning ice-cream parlour down by The Shore.
Crolla’s Gelateria is neither a café nor a restaurant – instead, it proudly prefers to be called an ice-cream parlour, although what it offers goes beyond that wholesomely traditional description. In a prime spot looking out over the Shore, there’s lots of space and an activity area for kids to roam in. The main attraction, of course, is the large range of ice-cream flavours which are sold in cones, tubs, with waffles or in one of the sundaes or milkshakes from the menu. There’s some hot food available too; breakfast rolls, filled bagels and croissants, and Italian-style sandwiches filled with meatballs, Parma ham or plum tomatoes with mozzarella. They also roast their own coffee and make their own Belgian-style chocolate, with a wide selection of cakes and traybakes on offer.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Open since: 2017
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.