- Food served Mon–Sat 9am–6pm; Sun 9am–5pm.
- Average price £4.50 (lunch)
Comfy wee neighbourhood café tucked into the back of Leith's Tiso shop.
Tucked away at the back of Tiso’s on Commercial Street, the Summit Café is worth seeking out. It’s a beacon for locals, Tiso shoppers and customers using the upstairs Leith Therapy Clinic. Roomy and rustic, there’s decent coffee (with dairy-free options) available for sitting-in or grabbing and going. Breakfast is served right up until midday and ranges from a healthy bowl of porridge to a full Scottish, ideal for keeping you going if you’re heading up a hill after stocking up on crampons. As well as pre-made sandwiches and at least one hot special, lunch centres around ‘choose your own’ sandwiches, baguettes, panini and baked potatoes: chose from a range of meat and veggie fillings, add salad and sauce and you’re good to go.
- High point: Warm, buzzy feel
- Low point: Not a huge variety of hot food
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40
- Open since: 2017