- Telephone 01674 671000
- Food served Koffiehuis: Mon–Sat 10am–5pm. Closed Sun. Restaurant: Mon–Sun noon–2.30pm, 6pm–9pm; (Sat 6pm–9.30pm)
- Average price £8.95 in the Koffiehuis, £13.95 in the restaurant (set lunch); £21 (evening meal)
- Website www.linkshotel.com
Despite the slightly out-dated décor of the restaurant, the food is surprisingly superb and great value for money, with fresh ingredients and well-seasoned Scottish dishes such as Aberdeen-Angus steaks, venison and salmon. Staff are attentive without being invasive, and will accommodate dietary requirements with minimum fuss. If you are looking for a more contemporary venue for lunch then the hotel's child-friendly Koffiehuis is the answer. With its relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, sandwiches, lunches and cakes are beautifully presented and immensely satisfying. There is a carvery in the restaurant every Sunday, which has a great reputation.
Situated on the historic Mid Links in the town of Montrose, the Edwardian building of The Links Hotel is a handsome setting for the smart restaurant and 'Koffiehuis' within. The main dining room is an elegant and formal space, with a menu that blends Scottish and continental cooking, plus a Sunday carvery and grill. More leisurely meals are served in the easygoing coffee shop, offering a selection of pastries and hot drinks to diners relaxing in the sofas or at the bistro-style tables. Private dining on the first floor.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Number of wines sold by the glass: mini-bottles only
- House wine: £15 per bottle
There are 2 events at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
The Georgia-born singer-songwriter puts his considerable guitar chops to good use, rustling up a blues-inspired Americana style.