- Telephone 01674 671000
- Opening times Restaurant: Mon–Sat 6–11pm; Sun noon–3pm & 6–11pm. Coffee Shop: Mon–Sat 10am–6pm.
- Food served Restaurant: Mon–Sat 6–9pm; Sun noon–2.30pm, 6pm–9pm.
- Average price £8.95 in the Koffiehuis, £13.95 in the restaurant (set lunch); £21 (evening meal)
- Website www.linkshotel.com
Choose between the restaurant, with highly-rated menu plus Sunday carvery, and informal lunch in the coffee shop.
Dinner is a highlight at Montrose's best known hotel. Well-seasoned dishes major on Scotland's headline ingredients such as Aberdeen Angus steaks, venison and salmon, cut differently to deliver the likes of of an Arbroath smokie and fennel tartlet, or crab-crusted salmon. Every Sunday, a popular carvery serves four roasts and a fish option. Staff are attentive without being invasive, and will accommodate dietary requirements with minimum fuss. The hotel's child-friendly Coffee Shop offers a more contemporary venue for lunch, with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Sandwiches, lunches and cakes are beautifully presented and immensely satisfying. Alternatively groups can pre-book the restaurant for lunch, or the private dining room for lunch and dinner.
Situated on the historic Mid Links in the town of Montrose, the Edwardian building of The Links Hotel is a handsome setting for the smart restaurant and 'Koffiehuis' within. The main dining room is an elegant and formal space, with a menu that blends Scottish and continental cooking, plus a Sunday carvery and grill. More leisurely meals are served in the easygoing coffee shop, offering a selection of pastries and hot drinks to diners relaxing in the sofas or at the bistro-style tables. Private dining on the first floor.
Text supplied by third party.
- No. overnight rooms: 36
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Number of wines sold by the glass: mini-bottles only
- House wine: £15 per bottle