- Telephone 0131 557 1396
- Opening times Tue & Wed 10am–6pm; Thu& Fri 10am–7pm; Sat 10am–5pm; Sun 10am–4pm; closed Mon.
- Food served Tue–Fri 10am–6pm; Sat 10am–5pm; Sun 10am-4pm. Closed Mon.
- Average price £7 (lunch)
Wee Scandinavian café serving coffee, waffles and cinnamon buns in a cosy setting.
A small slice of Scandinavia at the top of Leith Walk, Nordic Affär serves coffee, Swedish baking, panini and waffles in a cosy room. Cinnamon buns are made to the owner’s traditional recipe and the focus is on homely and rustic rather than Nordic cool. Inside, it’s decorated with vases of fresh flowers and Swedish Dala horses, and the walls are lined with works by local artists. Ideal for a quick caffeine pick-me-up or to satisfy a sugar craving, it’s also worth checking out for the outdoor seating on a sunny weekend.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Pop/various/regulars' requests
- Capacity: 14 (4 outdoors)
- Open since: 2016