- Telephone 0131 466 4873
- Opening times Mon–Sat noon–3pm & 5.30–10pm; closed Sun.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–3pm, 5.30–10pm. Closed Tue.
- Average price £13 (lunch); £13 (evening meal)
Reasonably priced Korean takeaway with a handful of tables to sit in.
Tucked away on the edge of Marchmont, this tiny no-frills place keeps it simple. A a short menu covers all the bases of Korean food, from sizzling bibimbaps to heaps of spicy kimchi. Starters include dumplings, pancakes and rice cakes while mains are split into rice dishes, soups and noodles along with a short selection of sides. It’s a quiet spot during the day, with often just the owner holding court over both the counter and the kitchen, but a steady stream of locals and Koreans keep it ticking over. It’s as much a takeaway as a sit-in place and there’s no alcohol on the menu, but there’s a good selection of soft drinks and teas and BYOB is welcome.
- Provides: Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Korean music in the evenings
- Capacity: 12
- Largest group: Five
- Open since: 2017
- BYOB: £1/bottle of beer, £3/bottle of wine corkage