- Telephone 0131 623 5012
- Opening times Tue–Fri 8.30am–5pm; Sat & Sun 9.30am–5.30pm; closed Mon.
- Seasonal times Open Mondays during summer
- Food served Tue–Fri 9.30am–5pm; Sat/Sun 9.30am–5.30pm. Closed Mon.
- Website www.cafebellina.com
Small Italian café offering fresh pasta, panini and cake to take-away or eat-in.
A little piece of Naples on Leith Walk, Café Bellina serves up lunchtime pasta dishes and paninis made fresh on site. Breakfast lasts all day, and features crispy filled croissants and smashed avocado on toast, while linguine with tasty clams still in their shells is a great choice to take your lunch up a notch. There’s just the right amount of al dente firmness to the strands of pasta and the clams swim in a rich, light sauce with the softest hint of chilli. There’s a steady take-away trade, but the cosy seats invite you to sit in if there’s room. Jet-black espressos are the perfect partner to a flaky sfogliatelle pastry, with creamy custard inside marries tangy hints of orange. Or indulge in one of the elaborate milkshakes overflowing from mason jars to finish things off.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Radio playing big Italian ballads
- Capacity: 18 (4 outdoors)
- Largest group: 14
- Open since: 2016 August
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.