Cup Tea Lounge
A tea house and restaurant at the West End offering an impressive range of tea, breakfast, light lunches and sweet treats.
With a name like Cup Tea Lounge, you better know your cuppa from your crema. Thankfully, with around 50 specially selected and hand-blended teas on offer, Cup Tea Lounge have got the tea covered. Choose from black, fruit, herbal or special health blends, all of which are delivered with a timer (to perfectly time your brew) as well as a bone china cup. There’s a compact, if a touch pricey, breakfast menu; lunches based around salads, sandwiches and toasties; and a range of cupcakes. In the evening the venue transforms into Gin71, where you can enjoy a drink of an entirely different flavour.
- High point: Well-sourced and interesting tea
- Low point: A cuppa, toastie and cake adds up to a pricey casual lunch
- Notable dish: Tea!
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Nothing
- Open since: 2016
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £17 per bottle