Webster's Bar & Bistro
- Telephone 0141 357 0151
- Bar open Mon–Fri 11am-midnight, Sat 10am–midnight, Sun 10am–midnight
- Food served Mon–Fri 11am–9pm, Sat 10am–9.30pm, Sun 10am–9pm
- Pre-theatre times Sun–Thu 5–7pm
- Average price £21 (lunch); £21 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £14.95
- Website bistro.webstersglasgow.com
Atmospheric bar-bistro and theatre in a converted old church serving hearty fish, meat and veg dishes.
With a European flavour in a converted west end church, at Webster’s bistro we are all about sharing good food with good friends
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 18 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Nothing
- Live entertainment: Live acoustic covers music on Sundays
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 30
- Open since: 2016
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 8
- House wine: £16.50 per bottle
Events at this venue
A selection of jazz performed by this classy vocalist and star of the Welsh jazz scene.