- Telephone 0141 204 1616
- Bar open Sun–Thu noon–10pm; Fri–Sat noon–12am
- Food served Sun–Thu noon–10pm; Fri–Sat noon–10:30pm
- Average price £8.95 (set lunch); £16 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price PT not offered but recently running a deal, per couple, of 5 dishes plus a bottle of prosecco for £40
- Website www.halloumiglasgow.co.uk
Newcomer Halloumi dishes up Greek-Cypriot cuisine in a fresh, bold and confident manner, within a styilsh, contemporary diner.
Modern Greek Cypriot cuisine, cooked from scratch using home-grown, locally-sourced ingredients. Food made for sharing. Small plates; big flavours, so grab your friends, switch off your phones and take a seat at our table.
Text supplied by third party.
- Delivery: Priced via Deliveroo
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Funky
- Capacity: 54-60
- Largest group: 25-30
- Open since: 2016
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 12
- House wine: £17.95 per bottle