- Telephone 0141 620 0434
- Food served Tue–Fri 8am–5pm; Sat 9am–6pm; Sun 10am–5pm. Closed Mon.
- Average price £11 (lunch)
Vibrant café serving up inventive lunchtime treats and cocktails on Giffnock's bustling Fenwick Road
Bramble is a welcome addition to the culinary scene steadily growing in Giffnock – though the café, which opened in 2016, warrants visiting from further afield, too. With a Wholefoods Market across the road it’s a great spot for an ethically minded café. A pricier-than-average menu can be forgiven thanks to the quality of the ingredients: Corrie Mains eggs, meat from Charles Frazer butchers, Thompsons coffee, fish from the Fish People – the list goes on. And with an egg-heavy menu it’s an ideal brunch destination. Green Shakshuka eggs come with freshly griddled flatbread and dukkha oil – delicious dunked into just-set baked eggs and rich, delicately spiced green veg sauce. An adventurous cocktails menu (featuring their signature Bramble) and some inventive home-baking (brioche donuts) will ensure many will stay on until closing time.
- High point: Quality ingredients
- Low point: A little expensive
- Notable dish: Green Shakshuka eggs
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40
- Open since: 2016