Good Brothers Wine Bar
- Telephone 0131 315 3311
- Bar open Tue 5pm–1am; Wed–Sat noon–1am; Sun 12.30pm–1am.
- Food served Wed–Sat noon–3pm, 5–10pm; Sun 12.30–9pm. Closed Mon.
- Average price £15 (lunch); £15 (evening meal)
- Website www.goodbrothers.co.uk
Good wines, good food and a good place to discover something new.
We are two brothers, brought up locally, with over 20 years of passion and experience in the hospitality and wine industry. We love great food and interesting wines and staunchly believe in sourcing as much as we can locally. With wine, we have a passion for minimal intervention and sustainable practices with around half our list being classified as either Organic, Biodynamic or Natural.
What are these voodoo wines I hear you cry! They are wines that are crafted without additives, without the use of pesticides or man-made fertilizers or without the addition of stabilising agents. In short: wine as nature intended.
We have taken over a much-loved venue on the corner of Dean Street and Raeburn Place in Stockbridge and aim to create Edinburgh’s finest wine bar with food. A relaxed, comfortable venue that makes you want to come back every day. Just think Cheers with us instead of Ted Danson.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Live entertainment: Wine dinners and tastings
- Capacity: 28
- Largest group: 18
- Open since: May 2016
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 20
- House wine: £16/£20 per bottle