Gannet & Guga
- Telephone 01315581762
- Opening times Mon–Fri 8am–4pm; Sat/Sun 11am–4pm.
- Seasonal times Later opening from May, 8am–8pm during August
- Food served Mon–Fri 8am–5pm; Sat/Sun 10am–5pm.
- Average price £7 (evening meal)
- Website www.gannetandguga.com
Gourmet sandwich bar under Edinburgh's Arches, specialising in soups, salads, stews, Vietnamese summer rolls and build-your-own banh mi.
- Delivery: Only within walking distance at the moment, and orders must be placed the day before.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Radio
- Capacity: 8
- Open since: 2016
Reviews & features
Not on the High Street1 Nov 2016
Take a stroll along East Market Street's Waverley Arches, Edinburgh's newest eating and drinking quarter
Most successful eating and drinking destinations are born, not made. A chef opens their first restaurant, a bright spark refurbs the pub next door and slowly, slowly, a Shore or Stockbridge emerges. It tends not to work quite as well when the process is…