Family-friendly gourmet burger restaurant and bar with guaranteed traceability from field to fork.
Belted Burgers is bigger inside than its modest entrance suggests. The menu features a broad range of burgers including beef, chicken, pork and vegetarian options. The beef, from the restaurant's own farm in Dumfries and Galloway, is exemplary and the patties are the perfect consistency and beautifully cooked. The cheeseburger comes with a choice of American or cheddar cheese and the Benedict burger features just the right balance of toppings, including a deliciously creamy hollandaise sauce. The burgers are well-proportioned, served in a lightly toasted bun (with a choice of classic, brioche, sourdough or gluten-free) and come with potato chips or sweet potato fries. As the portions aren't too heavy, hungry diners may be tempted by the many extra sides on offer, including Cajun beer-battered onion rings, purple slaw and sweetcorn fritters.
- Delivery: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/edinburgh/new-town/belted-burgers?day=today&rpos=27&time=ASAP
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Chart stuff
- Live entertainment: Occasional monthly live band, sport screenings
- Capacity: 80
- Largest group: 80
- Open since: 2016
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 12
- House wine: £14.50 per bottle