- Telephone 01315381215
- Opening times Sun 3–10.30pm; Mon & Wed noon–10.30pm; Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–midnight. Closed Tue.
- Bar open Sun 3–10.30pm; Mon & Wed noon–10.30pm; Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–midnight. Closed Tue.
- Food served Sun 3–10.30pm; Mon & Wed noon–10.30pm; Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–midnight. Closed Tue.
- Website www.weebuddha.co.uk
Relaxed pub with Asian-inspired tapas and a well-curated selection of craft beers and wines by the glass.
Tucked away along a quiet cobbled street, Wee Buddha has character. Stylish and laid-back, the urban look makes for a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy a favourite tipple – especially with some food, as the full flavours and rich sauces are nicely balanced by refreshing cocktails designed to complement the menu. Veggie gyoza are a good start: fresh and with an excellent texture. For mains a Malay curry with steamed jasmine rice should hit the spot, with its warming punchy spices and perfectly cooked rice. If a beer is more your thing try their own light and refreshing Wee Buddha house craft beer, but if you’re sticking to cocktails the Studio 54 combines soft passion fruit flavours with a zesty lime kick.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: hip-hop
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 60
- Open since: 2016
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 12
- House wine: £16.50 per bottle