- Telephone 0131 261 8067
- Opening times Tue–Fri 7:30am–7:30pm; Sat noon–7:30pm; Sun 10am–5pm; closed Mon.
- Seasonal times Festival: extended opening planned
- Food served Tue–Sat 8am–7.30pm; Sun noon–4pm. Closed Mon.
- Average price £7.50 soup and toastie (set lunch)
- Website jeeliepiece.scot
Endearing café and arts venue dedicated to supporting the local and wider artistic community.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Scottish artists
- Live entertainment: Live music, spoken word, poetry, theatre, workshops
- Capacity: 30 (12 outdoors)
- Largest group: 30
- Open since: 2016