Cosy neighbourhood bar, café and meeting space that is now part of the Boda family.
The Boda Bar team (behind the likes of Sofi's, Boda, Akva and more) have come and sprinkled their Swedish magic over Harry’s Southside and instantly transformed it into a place where you want to hang out. ‘When Harry’s met Sofi’s’ goes the strapline, but the cosiness, quirky touches, friendliness, good food and drinks are classic Boda. Food at the moment is just sandwiches (but good sandwiches on ciabatta that can be toasted), though a kitchen promising nachos and chips is underway. And you can bring your own food for £2 ‘forkage’. The drinks are extremely satisfying: crazy cocktails invented by staff, sharing gin teapots with added cinnamon or rose and orange blossom, Sofi’s own lager on tap or a nice Drygate ale. And plenty of teas, coffee and soft drinks. Check Facebook for games nights, clothes swaps or the monthly neighbourhood parties everyone is invited to. You can even organise a work meeting there to make the daily grind more fun.
- Private dining: 30 + 30 upstairs (front and back room can be booked separately or together)
- Provides: Children's portions, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Spotify playlists depending on staff, Boiler Room sets (disco)
- Live entertainment: Open mic nights coming soon - check FB
- Capacity: 120
- Largest group: 70
- Open since: 2018
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £15 per bottle
Events at this venue
There is 1 event at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
Serviced Accommodation Meetup Group
A one-day conference for those in the serviced accommodation arena and relevant tradesmen.