- Telephone 0131 662 0974
- Bar open Tue–Thu & Sun 9am–10pm, Fri/Sat 9am–1am. Closed Mon.
- Food served Tue–Thu & Sun 9am–9pm, Fri/Sat 9am–10pm. Closed Mon.
- Average price £7 (lunch); £7 (evening meal)
- Website harrysedinburgh.co.uk
Sister to Harry's in the West End, the Southside bar has a similar social mission.
Harry’s Southside has had some teething troubles since opening in January but things are slowly getting off the ground. There’s no kitchen so soup and sandwiches are brought over from Harry’s in the West End, though a panini machine is planned. For now you can get schooners of Tennent’s or Heverlee, a cocktail or a decent G & T made with Ginerosity – a gin made at Summerhall. Like the bars, the gin’s profits are ploughed back into social enterprise Beer4Good, which hires people in need of a hand up.
- Private dining: Up to 60 covers
- Provides: Children's portions, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: 80s
- Capacity: 75 (inc upstairs which can be private dining)
- Largest group: 60
- Open since: 2018
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 8
- House wine: £17 per bottle