This restaurant has ceased trading.
A slice of New York in Edinburgh’s Bruntsfield, TriBeCa offers burgers, steaks and tempting brunches from eggs benedict to pancakes.
New kid on the block TriBeCa is bringing a slice of the Big Apple to the heart of Edinburgh’s Bruntsfield, with a yellow NYC taxi on the wall and American styling throughout. It's hard to get past the drinks menu without tackling one of their colossal snow blizzard milkshakes which are sweet and creamy and made for sharing. With a build-your-own gourmet burger option, the diner is in control of producing their own meaty tower with tantalising toppings from pastrami to brisket to blue cheese. But if the burgers aren’t your thing, the fillet steak is well worth a try with the 28-day-aged Scottish beef melting under the knife. As well as being a hotspot to catch up in the evening, TriBeCa is also a brilliant place for brunch, offering something to tempt every tastebud from The Original Brooklyn (fresh pancakes with maple syrup) to The Williamsburg (Loch Fyne smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on toast).
- High point: The excellent fresh pancakes
- Low point: Food a little slow coming out of the kitchen
- Notable dish: The Chrysler burger with Cajun fries
- Delivery: Deliveroo
- Private dining: Up to 30 covers
- Provides: Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Mixed popular music
- Capacity: 138
- Largest group: 89
- Open since: 2015
- BYOB: Wine £3 per bottle, beer £2 per person. corkage