A floral basement bar for an after-work cocktail or two.
For a basement bar Copper Blossom is surprisingly light and airy. There’s a summer house feel, all white wood, sun-bleached rattan furniture and muted florals. It’s popular with after-work cocktail drinkers during the week and full of out of town shoppers at the weekends. Cocktails are the real draw, with pages of inventive choices (at George Street prices). A coupe of East Meets West is the perfect sweet and sour combination with sake, pear vodka, lychees and plenty of lime juice, while a Raspberry Cooler is fruity and refreshing. The menu doesn’t quite match the drinks; think burgers, beef stroganoff or ham, egg and chips. Alternatively, there are bar bites to share while the mixologists make you something special.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Contemporary pop
- Live entertainment: DJs Friday and Saturday from 9pm
- Capacity: 80 seated (30 outdoors)
- Largest group: 26
- Open since: 2015
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 14
- House wine: £20 per bottle