Coro the Chocolate Café
Fun-loving chocolate cafés with two branches (the other in Fredrick Street), serving waffles, crêpes, sweet fondues, plus savoury lunches.
What's not to like about Coro the Chocolate Café (apart from the fact that if they are busy they may not have a table and you will leave disappointed)? A selection of beautifully presented crêpes and waffles come in various combinations but always include chocolate, of course. While soup and sandwiches are available, with a wide range of teas and coffees, chocolate is the main event. A chocolate fruit fondue for that molten hit of sheer delight. Old-fashioned school mini milk bottles with milkshakes and a truly chocolately hot chocolate (you can choose from white, milk or dark). If you like chocolate, this is the place to indulge. Simply laid out with both tables and chairs and tub seating at the back, Coro doesn't fail to delight.
- High point: Go: enjoy chocolate!
- Low point: Can be very busy – worth booking in advance
- Notable dish: Fresh fruit fondue
- Delivery: Through Deliveroo
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Various
- Capacity: 21
- Largest group: 12
- Open since: 2015