The Ringlestone Inn
Housed in a 16th-century inn originally built as a hospice for monks, The Ringlestone Inn site has been used as an ale house since 1615. Maintaining all its original character and features, the inn comes complete with exposed brickwork, oak-beamed ceilings and open fireplaces. Serving up a locally-sourced British menu, the bar offers an extensive selection of Shepherd & Neame cask ales.
Text supplied by third party.