This restaurant has ceased trading.
Pekoe is a tea-lover's dream, dedicated to the art of enjoying the humble leaf in all its glory.
This review is taken from the current (2016) edition.
See Leven Street branch for full review.
- High point: 10% discount if you take the tea you drank home
- Low point: Small 10g bags of tea only available online
- Notable dish: Tea!
- Delivery: postage price according to size of purchase from website
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Chilled vibes
- Live entertainment: occasional evening tutored tastings
- Capacity: 15
- Largest group: 8
- Open since: 2014