- Telephone 0141 221 3876
- Food served Mon–Fri 7am–6pm; Sat 9.30am–6.30pm; Sun 10.30am–5.30pm.
- Average price £5 (set lunch)
- Website juicegarden.org
Health-conscious juices, salads and raw desserts galore in bright, casual and stylish surroundings.
This review is taken from the current (2016) edition.
Aspirational living from this relatively new addition to Glasgow’s cafe scene – healthy juices, raw desserts, sandwiches and salads, all designed with a health-conscious slant. As you might expect, green features heavily in both the menu and the design, from the ever-popular green juices to the astroturf floors and vertical garden on the walls. A courgette spaghetti detox salad is a refreshing realisation of a current trend, with invigorating flavours of olive and lemon. Raw desserts are gluten and dairy-free indulgences, created using nut creams and date syrups. Fans of Scandinavia’s effortlessly hip Joe and the Juice bars will feel right at home.
- High point: The consistently energetic atmosphere
- Low point: Limited seating, best for takeaway
- Notable dish: Raw desserts
- Delivery: Juices delivered
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: 90s hip hop & pop
- Capacity: 30
- Open since: 2015