Health-conscious juices, salads and raw desserts galore in bright, casual and stylish surroundings.
Aspirational living from this relatively new addition to Glasgow’s cafe scene – healthy juices, raw desserts, sandwiches and salads, all designed with a health-conscious slant. As you might expect, green features heavily in both the menu and the design, from the ever-popular green juices to the astroturf floors and vertical garden on the walls. A courgette spaghetti detox salad is a refreshing realisation of a current trend, with invigorating flavours of olive and lemon. Raw desserts are gluten and dairy-free indulgences, created using nut creams and date syrups. Fans of Scandinavia’s effortlessly hip Joe and the Juice bars will feel right at home.
- High point: The consistently energetic atmosphere
- Low point: Limited seating, best for takeaway
- Notable dish: Raw desserts
- Delivery: Juices delivered
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: 90s hip hop & pop
- Capacity: 30
- Open since: 2015