- Telephone 0131 228 1905
- Opening times Mon–Thu 8am–5pm; Fri 8am–10.30pm; Sat 10am–10.30pm; Sun 10am–4pm.
- Seasonal times Festival: open later
- Food served Mon 8am–6pm; Tue–Fri 8am–10pm; Sat 10am–10pm; Sun 10am–9pm.
- Website www.soderberg.uk
Söderberg Pavilion teams paired-back Scandi chic with sourdough pizza, salads and Swedish bakery staples in the heart of the Quartermile development.
Söderberg Pavilion sits at the heart of the Quartermile development, bringing a comforting helping of cosy Scandinavian chic to surroundings that verge on the corporate. Although it's not far from the Meadows, this day-to-evening venue feels sufficiently tucked away that you can imagine it was once a jealously guarded secret for Quartermile’s residents and workers. But word has got out: perhaps it was the draw of freshly baked sourdough pizzas produced from the central wood-burning oven; the lip-smacking satisfaction of Swedish bakery staples such as cinnamon buns; or the friendly staff dishing it all up in a laid-back environment which transitions easily from day to night? Sourdough pizzas and salads are their staples and great for sharing. Top pick of the salads combines just the right balance of fresh greens, salty gorgonzola, toasted walnuts and lightly caramelised pear. Pizzas are thin-crusted with a satisfying charcoal bite and topped with deli-style combinations (think chorizo rather than pepperoni); the star of the show is spread generously with crème fraiche, mozzarella, dill, capers and Belhaven smoked salmon.
- Delivery: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/edinburgh/university-of-edinburgh/soderberg-pavilion
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables
- Music on stereo: Easy listening
- Live entertainment: Jazz Sundays (check website)
- Capacity: 50 (20 outdoors)
- Largest group: 12
- Open since: 2015
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 7
Events at this venue
There are 2 events at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
Söderberg Jazz Sundays - Ali Affleck
Early jazz historian Ali has earned her solid reputation as the quintessential 'go-to' vocalist for authentic trad jazz and prohibition era blues. Passionate, expressive, unique and above all, refreshingly unpretentious, Ali Affleck is the real deal. A bona fide vocalist with a heartfelt vintage twist. Best Jazz Vocalist…
Sun 31 Oct
Free / 0131 228 1905
Söderberg Jazz Sundays - Amy Hawthorn
Amy Hawthorn has been a professional singer, nationally and internationally, for over 17 years. Trained in jazz as a youngster and going on to be a songwriter and session singer, Amy soon stepped into the spotlight. Currently the lead singer of several bands including function band The White Doves, 8-piece old school band…
Sun 24 Oct
Free / 0131 228 1905