- Telephone 01241 432612
- Seasonal times Open term time only (Sept to May)
- Food served Tue & Fri noon–1.45pm; Wed 6–8.45pm. Café open Mon/Tue & Fri 9.30–11am. Closed Thu, Sat/Sun
- Average price £15 (set evening meal)
- Website www.dundeeandangus.ac.uk
The training restaurant and Café at Dundee and Angus College serving weekday lunches and evening meals on Wednesdays.
The training restaurant and cafe for hospitality students at Dundee and Angus College, 56 is open three lunchtimes each week and one evening. It's open to the public during term time and offers valuable practical experience for students both in the kitchen and front of house as they learn about all aspects of menu planning, sourcing, costing, preparation, cooking and service. Lunch generally offers three choices at each course, while the evening set menu has three courses plus an amuse bouche, petit fours and coffee for £15. The restaurant is unlicensed and BYOB (no charge) is available in the evening. Bookings at lunchtime are recommended but essential for evening meals.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- Capacity: 40
- BYOB: none corkage