- Telephone 0131 229 4554
- Opening times Mon–Sat 8.45am–6pm; closed Sun.
- Food served Mon-Sat 8.45am-6pm. Closed Sun.
- Average price £8.50 (lunch)
High-quality Bruntsfield deli/shop/café with a focus on sourcing great produce.
This small, appealing delicatessen is stocked with a selection of sweet treats, meats and cheeses to be enjoyed at home or on the premises, if you can find a seat. Children are encouraged and provided for, both through smaller portions and a selection of toys to keep them amused whilst parents enjoy locally sourced delights. The staff are familiar with the suppliers and will happily share with you that their delicious, freshly sliced gammon comes from Puddledub. Biscuits and tablet are bought in, but the ever-changing selection of cakes and scones are baked in-store - as the smells emanating from the oven prove. Quiches and pies are made daily and gluten free bread, homemade soup and sugary treats are available. A producers’ platter is on offer if the choice is overwhelming, presenting a taste of charcuterie and cheese. Sandwiches are made to order on your preferred vehicle, which includes delicious bagels.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Music on stereo: Unobtrusive world jazz
- Capacity: 13
- Largest group: 6
- Open since: 2014