The Crafty Pig
Sports, beer and diner favourites are all plentiful in this American-style canteen venue from the team behind Lebowskis.
Taking their passion for quality produce and on-trend drinks, the team behind Lebowskis and Porter & Rye have created a haven for sport, beer and the sort of food that any self-respecting diner will dig into sans cutlery. The menu is packed with American favourites, from sloppy burgers to topped dogs and sticky wings (in nine varieties) and ribs. There's plenty of flavour in the smoked beans-topped Dog, and sides such as eye-watering hot poppers are well worth adding to the order. Over 50 beers are on offer, along with a range of Boilermakers, allowing punters to try a half pint with a matching whisky. If that's not your thing, try a boozy milkshake – there's even a bacon-flavoured concoction. A glut of TV screens show all manner of sport, and you can even participate on one of the pool tables to the rear.
- Private dining: Up to 30 covers
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Sport (from TV), indie rock
- Live entertainment: Thursday quiz, plus monthly DJ
- Capacity: 80-100
- Largest group: 30
- Open since: 2014 September
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 12
- House wine: £16 (£8 when on offer) per bottle
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.