The Barrack Tavern tavern opened in 1822 before change its name to the Fulford Arms in 1976, with a major refurbishment in 2014. Dog and child friendly offering craft ales, an 'urban beach' beer garden and a 150 capacity gig venue.
7 and 415/416 buses all stop just outside.
Events at this venue
Sorted by title / date & time