This restaurant has ceased trading.
Glasgow's home of speciality coffee – a café, takeaway and shop that serves breakfasts, soups, and cakes and roasts their own beans
The second branch of Avenue Coffee, situated on Great Western Road, is now the ultimate pit-stop for coffee lovers in Glasgow. The café may be newer to the scene and there may be fewer food options that there are in their Byres Road location, but the clean cut interior design, welcoming service and relaxed atmosphere ensure that it is no less worthy of the reputable Avenue brand name. The café acts as the hub of the Avenue operation, with all the coffee for both branches roasted during the week on the glass mezzanine, an area of the business which knowledgeable staff are happy to discuss with the many caffeine-loving customers who descend here for their fix of quality black stuff.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: chilled/piano/jazz
- Live entertainment: Coffee tasting events/brewing classses
- Capacity: 30 (12 outdoors)
- Open since: 2014
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 0