Highgrove House Hotel
- Telephone 01292 312511
- Food served Mon–Sat noon–2.30pm, 5.30–9pm; Sun noon–9pm
- Pre-theatre times Sun–Fri 5.30–6.45pm
- Average price £12.95 (set lunch); £26 (set evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £12.95
- Website www.highgrovehouse.co.uk
A la carte, early bird and evening dining in a location offering panoramic views of Ayrshire.
Looking down from a hilltop behind Troon, Highgrove House Hotel rightly boasts that its terrace has one of the best views in Ayrshire, a panorama that takes in the entire coastline and the Isle of Arran. in 1988 it became the first hotel to be added to the Costley and Costley group which now has nine others, includes Lochgreen House Hotel, The Cochrane Inn and the Brig o'Doon Hotel. The menu has many old-school standards, platters of melon or chicken liver parfait. However, to pep things up are chilli-spiced bang bang prawns or scallops with barbecue pulled pork. There are nine smart rooms and Highgrove is in demand as a picturesque wedding venue.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.