The Cochrane Inn
- Telephone 01563 570122
- Opening times Mon–Sun 10am–9.30pm
- Food served Mon–Fri 10am–2.30pm, 5–9.30pm; Sat 10am–9.30pm; Sun noon–9.30pm
- Average price £12 (set lunch); £15 (evening meal)
- Website www.cochraneinn.com
A smart traditional country inn and family restaurant from Ayrshire-based Costley and Costley hoteliers, with plenty of choice and specials including grills and sundaes.
A member of the Ayrshire-based Costley and Costley hoteliers, the Cochrane Inn serves a good selection informal pub-style food with a modern twist. Situated on the outskirts of Kilmarnock and within easy reach of the main A77 road, this traditional country inn and family restaurant offers a wide selection of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 10am onwards and along with the traditional Scottish favourites there are lighter options such as pancakes, croissants and French toast. A set-price express menu offers two or three courses and is available throughout the day. Separate lunch and dinner menus offer an extensive range of dishes with lighter bites including soup of the day, salads and sandwiches. Daily specials are also available.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Open since: 18 years