- Telephone 0141 237 7200
- Opening times Tue–Sun noon–10pm. Closed Mon.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–10pm
- Average price £10 (lunch); £10 (evening meal)
No-frills, American-style diner specialising in burgers, wings and sandwiches.
One of the (growing number of) funky, independent enterprises feeding the locals of Dennistoun, this no frills, utilitarian burger bar has planted the gourmet burger flag on the Eastern front. Expect to order at the counter and, as the sign hanging behind the grill advises, ‘listen for yo name’ which will be hollered by the friendly staff when it’s time to collect your grub. There are plenty of Americana-style burgers, ribs or sandwiches on offer, along with some hot, spicy seasoned fries and an extensive variety of exotic imported sodas. Dennistoun Bar-B-Que’s enormous portions of tasty grilled goodies and sugary drinks are satisfying and no doubt the basis of their proud (and perhaps brazen) ‘most hangovers cured’ claim.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Music on stereo: indie mix
- Capacity: 30
- Open since: 2014