Tempo Tea Bar
- Opening times Mon–Thu 11am–7pm; Fri & Sat 11am–8pm; Sun 11am–6pm.
- Food served Mon/Tue 11am–6pm; Wed–Sat 11am–7pm; Sun noon–5.30pm
- Average price £2.95/£3.95 (regular/large)
- Typical order £2.95/£3.95 (regular/large)
- Website www.tempoteabar.com
The first taste of bubble tea can be revelatory – a manifestation of childhood fantasies where drinks are full of chewy sweets and magical ingredients that burst and pop and delight. Glasgow’s first dedicated outlet for the Taiwanese tea-based, tapioca-filled drink, Tempo is small, colourful and fun, full of clean lines and smiley faces. Creative concocting is to the fore - start with the basic tempo of milk or fruit tea, add a melody of flavours from vanilla to various fruits, then round off your composition with a final harmony of chewy tapioca balls – aka boba, fruity jelly pieces or pobbing pearls that burst in the mouth and disgorge their juicy filling.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- Capacity: Window seats and standing bar
Events at this venue
There is 1 event at this location
Sorted by title / date & time