Jon & Fernanda's Restaurant
- Telephone 01764 662442
- Opening times Tues–Sat 6.30–9pm. Closed Sun/Mon.
- Food served Tue–Sat 6.30pm–9pm. Closed Sun/Mon
- Average price £26.95 (set evening meal)
- Website www.jonandfernandas.co.uk
Jon and Fernanda's opened their own restaurant with Jon in the kitchen and Fernanda out front in 1999. With both having served some time at the nearby Gleneagles Hotel they were not unknowns coming into the town and over time have developed a loyal customer base. The menu features Scottish produce including local Perthshire Rannoch smoked chicken and Highland Game venison, scallops from Shetland and Finnan haddock. The dishes are classics that have served the test of time with Surf and Turf pushed one step further accompanied with haggis croquettes and dressed leaves. Desserts are traditional with less of a Scottish focus. Dinner only is served with a set three-course menu. Booking is essential, especially at weekends and during the summer months.
- Music on stereo: Easy listening music
- Capacity: 25
- Largest group: 18
- Open since: 1999
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 5
- House wine: £16.95 per bottle