The Other Place
- Telephone 0131 556 1024
- Opening times Mon–Fri 11am–1am; Sat/Sun 9am–1am
- Bar open Mon–Sun 11am–1pm.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–10pm.
- Average price £17.50 (lunch); £17.50 (evening meal)
- Website www.theotherplaceedinburgh.com
A welcoming, laid-back local that's big on beers and American-style comfort food.
The Other Place team are a friendly bunch, keen to chat about their extensive range of beers from around the world and to add any of their locals' favourites, should the 150-strong list come up short. There's a warm atmosphere, from the wooden bar and comfy armchairs in the window to the family-style dining options. The menu is full-on stars and stripes. Appetisers, entrées and fixin's of burgers, hotdogs, brisket chilli, BBQ ribs, meatloaf, mac and cheese, fried chicken and slaw are topped off with homemade apple pie or smores for dessert. Go hungry.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Live entertainment: Live music at weekends
- Capacity: 36
- Largest group: 20
- Open since: 2013
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 8
- House wine: £16.50 per bottle
Events at this venue
There is 1 event at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
Edinburgh Gin Safari
Nell Nelson Get off the tourist drag and on the gin trail! See the New Town through gin-tinted spectacles with gin cocktails, G and T marshmallows, chocolates and gin-cured salmon on this fab walking homage to gin – and you’ll discover that of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Edinburgh is the best.