- Telephone 01236 784545
- Seasonal times only open term time
- Food served Wed 12.30–1.15pm; Thu 12.30–1.15pm, 5–6pm. Closed Fri–Tue.
- Average price £6 (3 courses); £6 (3 courses)
- Website www.cumbernauld.ac.uk/us/…
New College Lanarkshire’s Cumbernauld campus offers more than 20 courses in hospitality and professional cookery, and their stylish in-college training restaurant, Taste, offers an incredible value lunch or dinner at select time slots each week (booking required). The menu is always different, dependent on what’s being taught in the kitchen that day. It might be a hearty steak pie, or global offerings such as curry, or something fancier, like a fillet of salmon with spinach gnocchi and a tarragon beurre blanc. Three courses will cost a remarkable £6, and the standard is pretty good, all things considered. When booking, if you let the kitchen know about any dietary requirements, they’ll accommodate if possible.
- Provides: Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Capacity: 38
- Open since: 2012