- Telephone 01236 457171
- Bar open Daily: 8am–midnight.
- Food served Tue–Sat 6.30–9.30pm
- Average price £22 (evening meal)
- Website www.qhotels.co.uk/our-locations/…
On a drive to become recognised as much more than just a hotel restaurant, Fleming's deserves to grow in regard as a destination for high-quality out-of-town dining – on strength of their seven course tasting menu if nothing else. Alongside optional accompanying wine pairings, it gives a balanced and filling cross-section of ambitious executive chef Joe Queen's specialities. From their Scottish rock oysters served four ways to their potato gnocchi with tarragon and black olive infused seared beef, attention to detail is a number one priority. The brown-brick hotel is not the bonniest piece of architecture in the world, but be sure to get a seat by the window and enjoy views towards the Kilsyth Hills as you dine.
- Private dining: 80/40
- No. overnight rooms: 148
- Provides: Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Indie
- Capacity: 156
- Largest group: Anything up to 156
- Open since: 2005
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 13
- House wine: £20.25 per bottle
- BYOB: £15 corkage