Scotts Bar & Restaurant
- Telephone 01292 315 315
- Food served Mon–Thu & Sun 8.30am–10pm; Fri/Sat 8.30am–11pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon 4.30–10pm Tue–Sat 4.30–6.30pm
- Average price £10.95 (set lunch); £22 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £10.95
- Website www.scotts-troon.co.uk
One of Buzzworks six Ayrshire venues, Scotts at Troon yacht haven must have the best view in town, located on the first floor above the harbourmasters office. The covered terrace, flooded with light, overlooks the boats while the bar area and restaurant provide a warmer, more grown-up space. Open all day beginning with a full cooked breakfast or French toast the flexible menu, covering lunch and dinner, offers classic bistro dishes with occasional Thai, Mexican and Cajun influences. A seafood sharing plate for two includes garlic & cream mussels, king prawn tempura, smoked salmon and caper berries. Whereas lobster gratin, seabass with sauce vierge or a chateaubriand for two would make for a more substantial supper.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi