Milk at Jupiter Artland
- Box office 01506 889900
- Opening times Thu–Sun 10.30am–5pm; closed Mon–Wed.
- Average price £11 (lunch)
- Website www.jupiterartland.org/visit/…
Open from May until the end of September, the Milk team run a seasonally focused café at Jupiter Artland.
Our café is hosted by MILK who have created a delicious seasonal menu incorporating lots of local and seasonal produce.
All dishes are made here in the Jupiter Artland kitchen and include sandwiches, seasonal daily dishes, soup, homemade drinks, coffee, tea and freshly baked cakes. There is also a kids' menu.
The artisanal coffee is made in our vintage 1953 Silverstreak caravan and seating is available in the garden or Proposal Room next to the toasty log burning fire.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 25 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40
- Open since: 2010
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 6