Indian and Thai menus are available to pick and choose from in this opulent restaurant.
Mintleaf is a journey for the senses and truly is an opulent space, with wrought-iron work, textured wallpaper, red velvet chairs and luxurious linen napkins, while the menu itself spans Thai and Indian cuisines. Starters arrive promptly, with pakora and chana puri delicately flavoured and light enough to leave room for mains. Saag gust is comfortingly garlicky and the lamb is tender. Kathmandu murgh tikka with chicken is conservatively spiced, making it ideal for a more sensitive palate. Sides of okra, naan and pilau rice are perfectly sized, allowing a wee taste of everything without getting overly full. There is a full wine list and beers from Thailand and India to wash down your meal.
- Private dining: 2 dining rooms - one seats 10, one seats 25.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Nothing audible
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 60
- Open since: 2013
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 10
- House wine: £14.95 per bottle