All That is Coffee
- Box office 0141 271 4700
- General enquiries 0141 271 4777
- Food served Mon–Fri 9am–5pm. Closed Sat/Sun.
- Average price £6 (lunch)
A bright, spacious café attached to the WASP artists' studios serving up coffee, tea, cakes and sandwiches of the highest quality.
This review is taken from the current (2016) edition.
All That Is Coffee fosters a tangibly creative environment; its white walls and chunky coloured furniture play host throughout the day to those who make use of the attached WASP studios, groups of creatives discussing new projects and staff from local businesses keen for a caffeine hit. The spacious layout and soft sounds of upbeat soul create an atmosphere catering to everyone’s working needs, with the gentle background buzz being conducive to both chatter and quiet study. Although the selection is limited, especially later in the day when popular options have been devoured, every item comes from a high-quality source, from the Pekoe Tea – pick cranberry and apple for a deep vibrant flavour or a more traditional soothing peppermint – to the sandwiches from Cherry & Heather, including the meaty chicken, bacon and pesto, and the popular goat's cheese and beetroot – which tastes even better toasted. Staff are chatty, welcoming and extremely clued-up about their menu.
- High point: Extremely well-sourced menu
- Low point: The bright strip lighting
- Notable dish: Torta Santiago
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: quiet soul/funk
- Live entertainment: Gallery space - openings, etc
- Capacity: 24
- Open since: 2011