All That is Coffee
- Box office 0141 271 4700
- General enquiries 0141 271 4777
- Food served Mon–Fri 9am–5pm. Closed Sat/Sun.
- Average price £7 (lunch)
A bright, spacious café attached to the WASP artists' studios serving up coffee, tea, cakes and sandwiches of the highest quality.
All That is Coffee, on the ground floor of the WASPS South Block studios, is a meeting space for artists and creatives – and caffeine addicts. With coffee by Dear Green, the Glasgow-based artisan roasters and pastries and cakes from suppliers including North Berwick’s Bostock Bakery (who deliver every Wednesday – worth noting in your diary), you really are supporting independent Scottish businesses when you patronise this café. Try a decadent peanut butter, chocolate chip and salted caramel bar, or grab one of the sandwiches courtesy of Cherry and Heather and a Whole Earth drink from the well-stocked fridge. The design of the venue is refreshingly minimalist with white wood-panelled walls, strip lights overhead and coloured seats and tables. This is a bright and stylish place to linger, although the wooden chairs could do with a cushion or two to help prolong the pleasure.
- High point: Each cup of coffee made with care and precision
- Low point: Closed weekends
- Notable dish: Uber Bars - 'healthy' snack made witrh raw dried fruit, nuts, seeds and chocolate
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Eclectic mix (staff playlists)
- Live entertainment: Gallery space - openings, etc
- Capacity: 24
- Largest group: 24
- Open since: 2011