This restaurant has ceased trading.
- Telephone 0141 339 3020
- Food served Mon–Thu 8am–7pm; Fri–Sun 8am–6pm
- Average price £4.95 (set lunch)
The concept of Café Phoenix is built upon the union of two of life’s greatest pleasures – eating cake and reading books. The combination of a relaxed atmosphere, walls stocked with novels, and laid-back yet nonetheless attentive staff, creates the ideal destination for those who enjoy leisurely afternoons spent drinking coffee and getting lost in a good story. When it comes to lunch, the spinach, mozzarella, pesto and sun-dried tomato ciabatta is a colourful and healthy way to refuel, and the chicken Caesar salad is well presented and perfectly balanced. It’s impossible to resist the shelves of tempting cakes beneath the counter, but no one could regret a slice of the sweet and creamy yet surprisingly light cookie cheesecake.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Halal options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: relaxed/acoustic
- Live entertainment: Book launches and readings
- Capacity: 30 (10 outdoors)
- Largest group: 18
- Open since: 2012
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 0