Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
- Telephone 01436 860420
- Opening times 1st Apr–30th Sep: Sun–Thu noon–9.30pm; Fri/Sat noon–10pm.
- Bar open Sun–Thu 11am–11pm; Fri/Sat 11am–midnight.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–4.30pm, 5–9.30pm
- Average price £20 (lunch); £20 (evening meal)
- Website www.lochlomondarmshotel.com
Reopening after a £3 million refurbishment in August 2012, the Loch Lomond Arms has emerged with its village pub heart intact, offering outdoor tables when appropriate and roaring log fires the rest of the time. A coaching inn since the 18th century, it's now owned by local clan chief Sir Malcolm Colquhoun. There are 14 individually designed rooms, and a large dining room / bar serving a menu of pub food with flashy points (noisette potatoes, candied walnuts and quails' eggs) and local flourishes. Between 2.30 and 5pm, food is limited to soup, sandwiches and afternoon tea, and they don't take bookings for parties of fewer than five people.
- No. overnight rooms: 14
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 80
- Open since: 2012
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- House wine: £16 per bottle