- Telephone 01224 583 688
- Opening times Mon–Fri 7am–11pm; Sat 8am–11pm; Sun 9am–11pm.
- Bar open Mon–-Sat 11am–midnight; Sun 12.30pm–midnight.
- Food served Mon–Fri 7.30am–10pm; Sat/Sun 9.30am–10pm.
- Website www.peckhams.co.uk
The largest of the seven branches of Peckham's across Scotland, selling their now well-known range of fresh fruit and veg, baking, beers and wines, patisserie and good quality anti-pasti, cheese and charcuterie. Handy for assembling train picnics before running to the station next door, or for stopping off in the cafe for a pizza, ploughman's or sharing plate.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- Open since: 2010