Not open to the public.
- Telephone 07999 261010
- Website www.glenfinnanbrewery.co.uk
An independent four-barrel micro-brewery, Glenfinnan is owned and run by three local ex-teachers, DJ Robertson, Dave Leckie and John Fish. Opened in 2007, it has a maximum capacity of 1200 litres a week of cask or bottle conditioned ale. These are The Standard Ale, a well hopped bitter named after Bonnie Prince Charlie’s raising of the Jacobite Standard at Glenfinnan; Glenfinnan Gold, a session ale whose name commemorates the £4000 that went missing from the area during the Jacobite rebellion (as well as its colour); and the less allegorically named Glenfinnan Dark Ale, a winter beer.