- Telephone 01307 463151
- Food served Mon–Sat 9am–8.45pm; Sun 9am–7.30pm
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Thu 5–6pm
- Average price £8.50 (lunch); £15 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price 2 courses £11, 3 courses £14
- Website chapelbankhotel.co.uk
Chapelbank Hotel in Forfar describes itself as a boutique hotel and, in local terms at least, offers a stylish bed for the night in one of four bedrooms with attractive mod-cons including WiFi and a wide-screen telly. The restaurant uses local produce where possible, such as local speciality Abroath smokies for breakfast, and takes a contemporary approach with Indian crab cakes and ginger and orange marinaded pork on offer. Set lunch menus (at £7.95 for two courses), an early dining hour (Mon-Thu 5-6pm) and an al fresco eating space add to the appeal.
Sleep in Style The Chapelbank Hotel, a small boutique hotel situated in the heart of Forfar, a thriving market town in the centre of Angus.We offer four very spacious luxurious rooms, newly refurbished to a very high standard of modern carpentry and soft furnishings. All rooms are en-suite and are beautifully styled with modern comforts.We also have available a self contained studio for the single traveller, offering the unique opportunity to have their own living space with open plan lounge and luxury kitchen.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40 - 2 dining rooms