Queen Street Tavern
- Telephone 01307 462722
- Opening times Mon/Tue 9am–3pm, 7.30pm–midnight; Wed/Thu 11am–midnight; Fri/Sat 11am–1am; Sun 12.30–7.30pm
- Food served Mon–Thu noon–3pm; Fri/Sat noon–8.30pm; Sun noon–6.30pm
- Average price £8 (lunch); £13 (evening meal)
- Website queenstreettavern.co.uk
There are some people in Forfar who say there is only one place to get a meat pie if you want the best in town and that is at the Queen Street Tavern. Famous for their much-praised homemade steak pie, this very traditional pub has been opening its doors since the 1900s and is still a big draw for the locals, serving bar snacks and more substantial pub favourites in the restaurant area – all at good-value prices.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.